What can I do if I am not happy with the provision for my child?

If you have any concerns about the SEN provision for your child please contact one of the following who will try and answer any queries you may have.

  • SENCo Elizabeth Beyene
  • Head Teacher Louise Jones

Or you may wish to speak to the SEN governors (Mrs Martin and Mrs Henry) or the Chair of Governors (Don Abbey) who can be contacted through school on 0121 464 1990. Our school and governing body take complaints seriously and will act upon these on an individual basis.